Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pantie lines

I'm not afraid to admit it!  I like to wear 100% cotton, not quite granny, panties.  But these comfortable underwear leave a lot to be desired when worn under yoga pants.  There is a clear and distinct line.

So each time I go to the gym, which isn't nearly enough,  I'm left with a dilemma of having pantie lines or going without.


OK, maybe these aren't my only choices. 

I could wear running shorts with the panties sewn in. 
I could wear Spanx under my pants (wouldn't that be a sweaty mess).  
I could buy some pricey yoga undies.  Guess I'm not alone in this underwear crisis.  It looks like Victoria Secrets understands my problem.    

I know, I know.  I should get over my disdain for the ugly pantie line and just be proud that I'm at the gym.  But I really don't think that's going to happy anytime soon.  

Why do women wear clothes that require special underwear?
 Strapless dresses, backless gowns and yoga pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment